Saturday, June 5, 2010

The cutest message I ever received.

I rindu nak jumpa you,

I rindu nak tengok muka you,

I rindu nak tengok you senyum,

I rindu nak berborak-borak dengan you,

I rindu nak manja-manja dengan you,

I rindu nak jalan sebelah you,

I rindu nak pegang tangan you,

I rindu nak usap kepala you,

I rindu nak belai rambut you,

I rindu dengan bau you,

I rindu nak peluk you,

I rindu nak cakap “ I LOVE YOU” depan you,

I RINDU YOU,

I RINDU NORSYAHIRAH JAMALUDIN,

MY LOVELY PRINCESS. J

-END-

He sent these through message, around 5:16:55 a.m on 4/6/2010. Auwww.. Isn’t that cute? Seriously, when I received these, I’m kind of compassionate. Those words that he used, was quite cute for me. Sometimes he could be the romantic one, and sometime he could be dramatic one. But all of the time, he’d be the cool one. Thank you and YLI, EVOL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment